Featured Beer: Sierra Nevada Side Car
SIDECAR® ORANGE PALE ALE A pale ale with a twist.
We love hops with a bright, citrus-heavy character. We always wondered what it would be like to punch up the citrus while maintaining a crisp hop bite and balance. The result is this new take on the hoppy pale ale brewed with Cascade, Equinox, and Mandarina hops with a hint of orange peel from additions in both the brew kettle and the fermenter that tweak the classic hop profile and add a zesty pop of bright orange flavor.
- ALCOHOL CONTENT 5.3% by volume
- BEGINNING GRAVITY 13.6° plato
- ENDING GRAVITY 3° plato
- BITTERNESS UNITS 35
- YEAST Ale yeast
- BITTERING HOPS Magnum
- FINISHING HOPS Cascade, Equinox, Mandarina
- MALTS Two-row Pale, Honey malt, Munich
- OTHER Orange
- CUISINE Grilled Salmon, Indian Bhel Puri (puffed rice and herb) Salads, Orange Glazed chicken
- CHEESE Triple Cream / Brie. Rich cow’s milk cheese
- DESSERT Marmalade turnovers, Crème Brulee
Brewing is as much art as science, and all beer specifications and raw materials are subject to change at our brewers' creative discretion.